Relationships, like everything worthwhile, require hard work. Sometimes, no matter how strong and loving, no matter how much you try, they can be too challenging for you to work on without help.
Our psychologists and therapists have successfully helped many people in relationships of every nature, so we know that whatever issues your relationship is facing, we can help you. Individual therapy or couple therapy may provide a supportive environment to address your issues.
Our psychologists and therapists will provide you with a non-judgemental sounding board to help you gain perspective on your relationship by safely exploring issues, needs and emotions that may be difficult to manage without an objective trained professional present.
Our psychologists and therapists will help you clearly define the issues you are facing and the positive outcomes you wish to achieve, providing you with skillful support and tools to help you develop skills to improve the communication, health and vitality of your relationship.
We won’t take sides, tell you what to do or decide on an outcome for you.
If you are faced with any of the following issues, you will benefit from seeing one of our psychologists or therapists:
- Communication breakdown
- There is unresolved conflict that persists
- Difficult conversations are avoided
- There is a loss of loving feelings
- There is a lack of respect
- Trust has been broken
- The relationship is not made a priority
- Your lives seem to be going in different directions
- Desire between partners diminishes
- Expectations have changed
- There is an imbalance of power
- One person feels controlled
- There is abuse in the relationship
- Differences in desire
- Low sexual arousal
- Pain during intercourse
- Premature ejaculation
- Communication about sex
- Fears regarding sex
- Impact of past trauma on your sexuality