In today’s highly demanding and technologically advanced world, finding the right balance between work demands and our personal life is less than easy. Stress is a natural outcome of the incredible array of tasks we are required to balance and occurs when there are too many demands for the resources we have at hand.
Working hard and achieving career goals, looking after our health, managing family responsibilities, finding time for our partners and friends, paying bills and getting time for rest and relaxation becomes a constant juggling act.
When these things get out of balance, we see people experiencing high levels of:
- Ill health
- Relationship issues
Achieving balance and harmony between all of these parts of our lives requires us to understand what is truly important to us; what we want our life to be about, so we can take action in line with our values and prevent stress and other feelings of discomfort.
At Attuned Psychology, our psychologists help people reduce stress and find a healthier balance by:
- Identifying their true values and prioritising them
- Teaching them to take better care of themselves
- Learning to balance competing priorities
- Improving time management skills
- Knowing when and how to say no respectfully
- Setting small, meaningful goals based on their values
- Taking action on a daily basis to achieve the life they truly want.
- Developing better problem solving skills
- Learning to let go of thoughts that get in their way
So ask yourself this question: In years to come, how do you want to be remembered by those closest to you in your life? Do you want to be remembered as the person who was always stressed? Our psychologists can help you identify what you want your life to be about and more importantly take the action to create your desired life right now.