Attuned Psychology is a progressive private practice that has been providing therapy to children, adolescents, adults, couples, families and performance coaching services in North Adelaide for over 10 years.
We are rapidly expanding our services and niche areas within the business to provide a comprehensive clinical, educational and performance psychology service that addresses the major clinical areas within the one team, with specialists within each field.
We have an excellent collaborative team of staff and we believe in providing support to each other in an efficient, professional and family friendly environment.
- We are currently seeking an endorsed Senior Clinical Psychologist (with a Masters of Clinical Psychology) to provide psychological services to a broad range of clients.
- Initially we are offering an opportunity to consult for up to 3 days per week with an attractive furnished consulting room available for use on weekdays, Saturdays or evenings according to your needs,but there will be capacity to expand beyond this if desired over time and it is expected that this could happen quite quickly given the current rate of growth.
- Our desire is to find a psychologist who is genuinely excited about the opportunity to increase their hours over time as their client base and reputation with referral sources build.
- There is significant immediate work available for the right applicant and we are looking for someone to integrate into our team as soon as possible.
What we have to offer you:
- Opportunity to learn and develop
- Comfortable, attractive and professional consulting rooms
- Youth, adult and family friendly consulting rooms available
- Diverse range of clientele
- Opportunity to utilise your unique skill set
- Build your own niche with full marketing and administrative support
- Professional autonomy while being supported by a strong team to prevent isolation
- Full administrative support
- Strong referral network to kick start your clinical practice immediately
- Marketing, business knowledge and support
- Regular professional peer supervision
- Flexible working hours and family friendly environment to help balance work and family responsibilities.
- Enjoy the benefits of working within a private practice with an established reputation and efficient systems
- Opportunity to build a part or full time private practice according to your career goals
- Fun, friendly and relaxing work environment
This opportunity will allow you to build a clinical practice with the following key benefits:
- Less pressure and stress than managing everything yourself
- Lots of support
- High quality, professional, caring and supportive environment
- Therapy for a diverse clientele including adults, couples and families across a range of clinical issues including anxiety, depression, trauma, relationship issues, grief
- Medicare report writing and case management
- Communicating with GP’s and other referral sources for case management
- Regular blogging to increase profile and participation in Attuned Psychology events
- Full current registration with the National Psychology Board.
- Masters or Doctor of Psychology (Clinical)
- Minimum of 10 years therapeutic experience in working with a broad range of clinical issues and clientele
- Competence in a broad range of clinical interventions particularly mindfulness based interventions such as ACT and models such as Systemic Family Therapy
- Registered as a Specialist Clinical Psychology Medicare provider
- Eligible for membership of the APS College of Clinical Psychologists
- Providing some after hours availability for clients
Desirable Criteria – NOT ESSENTIAL
- Completed additional training in systemic family therapy
- Knowledge and experience in couple and/or family therapy
- Knowledge and experience in any of the following specialist areas:
- Eating disorders
- Grief and loss counselling
- Pain management
Interest in delivering professional workshops, lectures or seminars in relevant clinical areas
Contact Person: Alexandra Frost, Director/Principal Clinical Psychologist
Please send expressions of interest addressing each of the essential and desirable criteria promptly by email to Alexandra Frost, the Director/Principal Clinical Psychologist : firstname.lastname@example.org by Jan 23, 2015.
Feel free to contact Alexandra Frost to discuss your interest further 0n 08 83617008