Alexandra Frost is an experienced public speaker with many years experience, conducting professional seminars, running therapeutic groups and lecturing and tutoring in Psychology at undergraduate and post graduate level.
She has also provided key note presentations at international conferences, with Alexandra also experienced in appearing on talk back radio.
Alexandra Frost, Clinical Psychologist has extensive experience in providing engaging, innovative, practical presentations to high school and tertiary students, teachers, business executives, public speakers, academics, professional performing artists and other health professionals. Alexandra is available to speak on the following topics:
- Achieving Confidence and Peak Performance: An Introduction
- Exam Preparation and Performance (Year 11 or 12 Students)
- How to bring your values to life
- Mindfulness at work and at home
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: An Introduction for GP’s
- Public speaking engagements are usually 45 minutes to 1 hour in duration and are introductory sessions on the topics outlined with the option of having a follow up interactive workshop providing more extensive input.
Other psychologists within the practice are also experienced in public speaking and may for specific topics of interest be available for presenting. Contact us to discuss your training firstname.lastname@example.org 08 8361 7008