Alexandra Frost and Liz Kernahan are both experienced public speakers with many years experience, conducting professional seminars, running therapeutic groups and lecturing and tutoring in Psychology at undergraduate and post graduate level.
They have also provided key note presentations at international conferences, with Alexandra also experienced in appearing on talk back radio.
Naomi Hutchings, Clinical Sexologist is also an experienced public speaker and educator and has presented to a broad range of people on different topics related to sexual health and conducted interviews with the media due to her expert knowledge in sexuality.
Alexandra Frost, Clinical Psychologist has extensive experience in providing engaging, innovative, practical presentations to high school and tertiary students, teachers, business executives, public speakers, academics, professional performing artists and other health professionals. Alexandra is available to speak on the following topics:
- Achieving Confidence and Peak Performance: An Introduction
- Exam Preparation and Performance (Year 11 or 12 Students)
- How to bring your values to life
- Mindfulness at work and at home
- Acceptance and Commitment Therapy: An Introduction for GP’s
Liz Kernahan, Child Clinical Psychologist and Marte Meo® therapist has spoken to a wide range of audiences ranging from parents, teachers, high school students, child care workers and directors to psychologists, social workers and mother’s groups. Liz is available to speak on the following topics:
- Tuning into your child using Marte Meo® (for parents)
- Marte Meo® in the Classroom – An Introduction for Teachers
- Marte Meo® in the Child Care Centre
Public speaking engagements are usually 45 minutes to 1 hour in duration and are introductory sessions on the topics outlined with the option of having a follow up interactive workshop providing more extensive input.