Attuned Psychology provides a comprehensive range of services for your patients from the cradle, through childhood and into adulthood who may be experiencing the following issues:
- Anxiety, phobias and fears
- Depression and health issues
- Marital, family & relationship difficulties
- Sexual issues
- Parenting concerns
- Difficulties with attachment
- Child behaviour issues
- Grief and trauma
- Self esteem, confidence and assertiveness
- Emotional, physical and sexual abuse
- Workplace issues
- Adolescent issues
- Academic performance
- Performance anxiety
- Work/Life balance issues
- Personal growth
- Chronic pain
Our psychologists and therapists adapt their therapeutic treatment approaches to match the needs of each client, drawing on a range of evidence based psychological treatments including:
- Acceptance & Commitment Therapy
- Cognitive Behaviour Therapy
- Systemic Family Therapy
- Couple therapy
- Performance Psychology
To service the needs of the community better and to increase accessibility for your patients we now have two convenient locations in North Adelaide and Glenelg South servicing both sides of Adelaide.
Appointments are available with one of our psychologists or therapists:
- Monday to Friday during business hours from 8.30am-5pm in North Adelaide
- Appointments after hours are available Monday – Thursday (5pm-9pm) and Saturdays in North Adelaide.
- Appointments are currently available on alternate Mondays (1pm-9pm) with Cara Crothers and on Wednesdays and Thursdays with Tracy Quinney in Glenelg South.
Emergency appointments are available. Please ensure that our administration staff are informed if a patient requires urgent assistance.
If you would like any further information to determine whether a referral is appropriate for your patient and wish to speak with our practice manager, receptionist or one of our practitioners, please call Attuned Psychology on 08 8361 7008.
Please Note: We accept referrals for clients who wish to claim Medicare rebates or private health cover rebates. We do not accept Workcover or Motor Vehicle Accident referrals. Clients are not bulk billed.
08 8361 7008 email@example.com
Our preference is to speak with you because that helps us pair you with the most appropriate psychologist while avoiding a number of emails going back and forth. However, we are happy to communicate with you using either method. And for your convenience, we are here in person after hours until 9pm Monday to Thursday, and on Saturday until 2pm. We look forward to hearing from you.